Monday, 14 September 2026

Wasteland (Operation Galton Book 2) by Terry Tyler




Wasteland 
(Operation Galton Book 2) 
By Terry Tyler 



Publication Date: 22nd April 2020
Publisher: Independetly Published 
Print Length: 429 Pages
Genre: Dystopian Science Fiction 


"Those who escape 'the system' are left to survive outside society. The fortunate find places in off-grid communities; the others disappear into the wasteland."


The year: 2061. In the new UK megacities, the government watches every move you make. Speech is no longer free—an 'offensive' word reaching the wrong ear means a social demerit and a hefty fine. One too many demerits? Job loss and eviction, with free transport to your nearest community for the homeless: the Hope Villages.

Rae Farrer is the ultimate megacity girl - tech-loving, hard-working, law-abiding and content - until a shocking discovery about her birth forces her to question every aspect of life in UK Megacity 12.

On the other side of the supposedly safe megacity walls, a few wastelanders suspect that their freedom cannot last forever...

Wasteland is the stand-alone sequel to 'Hope', the second book in the Operation Galton series, and Terry Tyler's twenty-first publication. A third book, Megacity, is also now available.


Pick up your copy of Wasteland HERE
Read with #KindleUnlimited




Terry Tyler is the author of thirty-one books available from Amazon, the latest being the 'Revenge' series, a collection of novellas. 

Other recent publications include the SFV-1 rage virus series: Infected, Darkness, Reset and Safe Zone, also 'Where There's Doubt', the story of a romance scammer and his prey. Terry is an avid reader and book reviewer, and a member of Rosie Amber's Book Review Team.

Terry's interests are photography, wildlife, birdwatching and history, particularly Saxon, Plantagenet and Tudor. She likes going for long walks in quiet places where there are lots of trees, and lives in the north east of England with her husband.  She is a Christian.




4 comments:

  1. Ooh this sounds good! I hadn’t heard of this series before, but the whole premise sounds really interesting. Think I might have to check out the first book now 😄

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven’t read the first book yet though — do you think I’d be better off starting there, or does this one work well on its own?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, this sounds like my kind of book! I do love a good post-apocalyptic story, and this one sounds like it has plenty going on

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like a really gripping read. I haven’t read the first book in the series yet, so I think I’d better start there! I

    ReplyDelete

See you on your next coffee break!
Take Care,
Mary Anne xxx