- About Mary Anne Yarde
- The Du Lac Chronicles series
- Author Promotions Services
- Guest Post Submissions
- Book Review Submissions.
- NetGalley Submissions
- Readers' Favorite Book Award Contest
- Book Marketing Courses for Authors
- Editing Service
- Book Covers
- Book Trailers
- Social Media Promotion
- The Coffee Pot Book Club Recommended Reads 2019
- The Coffee Pot Book Club — Recommended Reads
- The Coffee Pot Book of the Year Award Winners
- Historical Fiction Writing Tips
- King Arthur and Arthurian Legends
- Robin Hood
- Ancient Rome
- Early Medieval
- The Tudors
- The Stuarts
- The Victorians
- The World Wars
- Irish History
- Scottish History
- Welsh History
- French History
- German History
- Spanish History
- American History
- Australian History
Monday, 12 November 2018
#Giveaway — The Highlander Who Protected Me by Vanessa Kelly #HistoricalRomance #Highlanders @hfvbt @VanessaKellyAut
Historical Virtual Blog Tour Presents….
The Highlander Who Protected Me
By Vanessa Kelly
Bestselling author Vanessa Kelly returns with an enthralling new series about the men of the Kendrick clan—and the women who claim their hearts…
Lady Ainsley Matthews, heiress and darling of the ton, was expected to make a magnificent match. Instead she’s hiding on a remote Scottish estate, terrified that her vicious former fiancé will use her pregnancy to force her into marriage. One man can help her—Royal Kendrick, son of a distinguished Highland clan. Though a mistake drove them apart long ago, Royal is the only person Ainsley trusts to protect her baby—even if that means agreeing to never see either of them again . . .
Scarred in body and soul by war, Royal suddenly has a purpose—caring for an innocent babe and thereby helping the woman he can’t stop loving. But when Ainsley ultimately returns to Scotland, determined to be a real mother to her child in spite of the risk, there’s only one solution: marriage. And only one likely outcome: surrendering to the desire that’s simmered between them for so long, no matter how dangerous it may be…
Read an Excerpt
During the Blog Tour we will be giving away a print copy of Three Weeks with a Princess and The Highlander’s Princess Bride, plus a magnet, signed cover flats and a free digital download of the anthology, The Dukes of Vauxhall! Enter the Giveaway:
• Giveaway ends at 11:59pm EST on November 14th. You must be 18 or older to enter.
•Giveaway is open INTERNATIONALLY.
• Only one entry per household.
• All giveaway entrants agree to be honest and not cheat the systems; any suspect of fraud is decided upon by blog/site owner and the sponsor, and entrants may be disqualified at our discretion.
• Winner has 48 hours to claim prize or new winner is chosen.
Vanessa Kelly is the award-winning and USA Today bestselling author of The Improper Princesses series, The Renegade Royals Series and The Stanton Family series, in addition to other historical romances. Named by Booklist as one of the “New Stars of Historical Romance,” she is a Maggie Medallion winner and is well known for developing vibrant Regency settings, appealing characters, and witty storylines that captivate readers.
When she’s not dreaming up plots for her next Regency historical novel, Vanessa is writing USA Today Bestselling contemporary romance with her husband under the pen name of V.K. Sykes.
You can find Vanessa at vanessakellyauthor.com or at vksykes.com. For all of Vanessa’s latest news and contests–and to receive a free story–please sign up for her newsletter on her website.