By David Fitz-Gerald
Wanders Far lived in dangerous times and was faced with one difficult challenge after another. He was a skinny, quiet boy who was raised on the banks of a tributary of New York State’s Mohawk River, hundreds of years before colonists arrived. One lifetime was not enough for Wanders Far’s old soul.-->
Then Follows Stars handed Wanders Far his blanket, and a pouch of water, and pointed toward the summit of the mountain. He watched as the boy walked up the path, tiptoeing in silence. When he had disappeared from sight, Follows Stars returned to his bunk, still exhausted from the night before, and suffering from a powerful ache at the small of his back.
During the Blog Tour, we are giving away a paperback copy of Wanders Far and a $50 Amazon Gift Card!!
• Giveaway ends at 11:59 pm EST on October 28th. You must be 18 or older to enter.
• Paperback giveaway is open to the US only.
• Only one entry per household.
• All giveaway entrants agree to be honest and not cheat the systems; any suspicion of fraud will be decided upon by blog/site owner and the sponsor, and entrants may be disqualified at our discretion.
• The winner has 48 hours to claim prize or a new winner is chosen.
Pick up your copy of
After a chaotic day as a business person, Dave enjoys getting lost in the settings he imagines and spending time with the characters he creates. Writing historical fiction is like making paintings of the past. He loves to weave fact and fiction together, stirring in action, adventure, romance, and a heavy dose of the supernatural with the hope of transporting the reader to another time and place. He is an Adirondack 46-er, which means he has hiked all of the highest peaks in New York State, so it should not be surprising when Dave attempts to glorify hikers as swashbuckling superheroes in his writing.
is the first in a series of books in the Adirondack Spirit Series.
Connect with David