- About Mary Anne Yarde
- The Du Lac Chronicles series
- Author Promotions Services
- Guest Post Submissions
- Book Review Submissions.
- NetGalley Submissions
- Readers' Favorite Book Award Contest
- Editing Service
- Book Covers
- Book Trailers
- Social Media Promotion
- The Coffee Pot Book Club — Recommended Reads
- The Coffee Pot Book of the Year Award Winners
- Historical Fiction Writing Tips
- King Arthur and Arthurian Legends
- Robin Hood
- Ancient Rome
- Early Medieval
- The Tudors
- The Stuarts
- The Victorians
- The World Wars
- Irish History
- Scottish History
- Welsh History
- French History
- German History
- Spanish History
- American History
- Australian History
Monday, 30 October 2017
Blog Tour ~ Becoming Mrs. Smith #HistFic #WWII @hfvbt
Book Tour~ Historical Virtual Book Tour Presents....
Becoming Mrs. Smith
By Tanya E. Williams
Not all of war’s destruction takes place on the battlefield.
Violet’s heart flutters from the scarlet fever she survived as a child, and it beats faster at the sight of John Smith, the man she plans to marry. America is entrenched in WWII, and when John enlists, Violet is certain she won’t ever forgive him for dashing their dreams. As the realities of war slowly overtake her life, Violet’s days are filled with uncertainty and grief. She struggles to maintain her faith in John, as the world as she knows it, crumbles.
Becoming Mrs. Smith is the inspiring, and at times, heartbreaking story of a woman’s struggle to reclaim what she lost. War stole the man she loves, and childhood illness weakened her heart—perhaps beyond repair. While guns rage in Europe, the war Violet faces at home may be even more devastating.
“Wonderfully emotional and beautifully written, Becoming Mrs. Smith will take hold of your heartstrings and leave you longing for more.”
Kelsey Gietl, author of Across Oceans
During the Blog Tour we will be giving away an eBook of Becoming Mrs. Smith! To enter, please enter via the Gleam form below.
• Giveaway ends at 11:59pm EST on November 17th. You must be 18 or older to enter.
• Giveaway is open INTERNATIONALLY.
• Only one entry per household.
• All giveaway entrants agree to be honest and not cheat the systems; any suspect of fraud is decided upon by blog/site owner and the sponsor, and entrants may be disqualified at our discretion.
• Winner has 48 hours to claim prize or new winner is chosen.
Enter the Giveaway Here
Links for Purchase
About the author
A writer from a young age, Tanya E Williams loves to help a reader get lost in another time, another place through the magic of books. History continues to inspire her stories and her insightfulness into the human condition deepens her character’s experiences and propels them on their journey. Ms. Williams’ favourite tales, speak to the reader’s heart, making them smile, laugh, cry, and think.
For more information, please visit Tanya Williams’ website and blog. You can also find her on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Goodreads, and Pinterest
Becoming Mrs. Smith by Tanya E. Williams
Publication Date: October 10, 2017
Rippling Effects Writing & Photography
eBook, Paperback & Audio; 100 Pages
Genre: Historical Fiction/Novella