Friday 28 June 2019

Editing Service


Edits with a touch of Grace



“I have worked with Grace for a number of years on various projects, she is always professional and courteous.
If you are looking for a great editor, then look no further.
I Highly Recommend her services."

Mary Anne Yarde




Edits With a Touch of Grace is committed to helping you achieve perfection one word at a time with your manuscript. I have many years of experience from copy editing in the newspaper business to putting out error free church newsletters and weekly bulletins.

Please contact me and let’s discuss how I can help you achieve your manuscript goals.  


Signed contracts must be received and editing fee paid (via PayPal or personal check) before work begins on your manuscript. Fee schedule will be provided to interested clients after initial contact.
**Proofreading (includes grammar and punctuation only)
**Full Editing (includes grammar, composition, paragraph transitions, story congruity, and deep line edits.)

If you are interested in ordering one of these services, you may reach me through my email  graceau57@gmail.com Please use this reference code: 
MA2019 in initial correspondence.

I look forward to working with you.

Testimonials



“I want to thank you specifically for the areas in which I feel you improved my work.  I thank you for noting all the minor typographical errors that inevitably occur. It was revealing how much I missed, and I consider myself a decent writer.  I also appreciate the several times you provided alternate tags for quote attribution. It provided variety, and in some cases better reflected the particular emotion or mindset during an exchange between speakers. You also improved the flow and maintained a certain 'pacing' I wanted to use in places. Most of these improvements were subtle, the stuff of avid and/or sophisticated readers, but it surely made a difference.”
Charles Peterson Sheppard


 "When you ask Grace Augustine to edit your manuscript, you’ll be met with the utmost courtesy and professionalism. She’s quick too! I had my short story back far faster than I expected. Her suggestions made me rethink a few items about my draft that I hadn’t considered before."  

Aubree Lane, Author



  "Grace Augustine’s editing services were referred to me by a friend who knew I was looking to take my writing to the next level. I wanted someone who would be willing to shoot it to me straight and help me whip my manuscript into the best possible shape but do so with encouragement and guidance. I found all of that in Grace. She also allowed me to keep my voice as a writer while helping me see where improvements could be made so that I walked away feeling confident about my book. Grace went above and beyond my expectations and I am looking forward to working with her on upcoming projects."
Linda Boulanger, Author




"Grace has edited several stories for me and is always professional and precise. I appreciate her sharp eyes, attention to detail, and constructive criticisms!"

GVA

"It's been a long time since I've seen such a thorough, in-depth edit as Grace Augustine has provided for me. As she has over 20 years of experience in the field, this came as no surprise, but it was still refreshing to see the quality of her work. With a Grace Augustine edit, you'll not only end up with a polished manuscript, one that will set you above the rest, but you'll also learn and improve your style as you go. Each suggestion came with explanations and examples where they were needed, and all were delivered in a straightforward manner. Couldn't be happier with her service."

Paper Gold Publishing

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing, Mary Anne. I greatly appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete

See you on your next coffee break!
Take Care,
Mary Anne xxx